View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 09:57 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
The current mess at SGC is the raise in prices, coupled with missed deadlines. My last order took 4 months for them to grade. Add in the loss of the registry and the new pop report that made it even more inaccurate than the previous version, it all adds up to a mess.
prices are better than the others, and the turnaround is faster. 4 months is nothing for a standard submission. BGS is 8 months. i think slack needs to be cut given the current environment. Registry/pop report I would guess is less of a priority given the massive wave of new business. TPGs just were not prepared for this new market.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236