View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4reals View Post
I'm not saying those sheet numbers are inaccurate but they are surprising to hear considering the few number of blank backs that have hit the market compared to the full color stat backs. For every blank back it seems I run into 3-4 stat backs. Similarly, it's shocking for me to hear there are just as many sheets of the "red ink only" backs as the other variations. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around that since Al's are the only one's I've ever seen. Perhaps someone has them all and is sitting on them? Of course, it all comes down to timing and accessibility, so just because my search results have been what they are doesn't mean they haven't been made available somewhere I am not exposed to. Did your contact happen to mention how many of the 30 blank back sheets were divided between tan and white card stock colors? Perhaps ask him if there were any blank back variations without naming the colors to test his credibility?
Joe,

I actually asked him in the same email if the printing quantities were the same for all 3 of the printing variations. I told him that I was surpised at his original contention that they were printed in equal numbers. He reiterated that they were indeed printed in the same quantities.

I can reach out to him again.

Z Wheat