View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Banned

I get private messages, emails from people who tell me they agree but they can't say so publicly for fear of retaliation or retribution. A number of people.

Some are scared of being singled out or banned for having an opinion that differs from the so called established line that some of these big entities like heritage have set forth as what you must believe in order to be in good graces in the collecting community. IF you disagree you have to talk the gauntlet and be on the 'outs'.

I personally have not experienced any auction house that is more unreceptive to customer concerns and unwilling to change for the better of the hobby and the collecting experience like this auction house. We aren't asking them to change the color scheme of their website or something trivial, just asking to do a modicum of research beforehand to keep the fake autographs off of the auction website. They even let these fakes go live for internet auction bidding. Why?

Chris Ivy will you come on here. no he will not, if he does, what a mriacle. he can tell collectors why these hideous autographs go up on the website.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-19-2013 at 12:34 PM.