View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 11:14 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyVCP View Post
Unlike forum boards were ads are basically 100% of their revenue. VCP main income comes from our membership not from advertisers. Advertising makes up less than 7% of our revenue. Our main interest has always been members first and only. I have from day one since starting VCP tried my best to be as neutral as humanly possible. I sold all of my collection so that there would be no reason for me to have any thing to gain by doing what we do. I have been contacted many times trying to get me to remove certain sales data from the website for people that I flat out denied. I have run VCP with integrity and honesty from the start. I am not a person to beat around the bush and I am not a person that is a bull shitter or liar. I pretty much say what is on my mind and straight to the point. This might hit a nerve with some people but that is just who I am. I don't like to be ripped off and I don't like seeing people in this hobby getting ripped off as well.
Then a good start to prove that will be to read the overwhelming evidence provided by Blowout and stop taking PWCC advertising dollars. The road to ripoffs appears to be traveling directly through there.