View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 10:54 AM
$téve VV1lk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkiebaby11 View Post
I dont think it was a mix up, where an 8 is now in a 4 holder and a 4 is in this 8 holder. I'm assuming that the two cards were from the same submission, that seems safe to assume. I am guessing that the grader accidentally wrote down or typed in the system 8 twice before the labels being printed off ...or... they looked at the same Mantle twice and graded "both" as an 8, not ever seeing the more obviously lower grade one.

In the end, I'm trying to chalk this up to a clerical mistake, not a mistake in that the grade actually think that this is worthy of an 8.

That's why I found the fact that two Mantles were graded back to back an important piece of this puzzle.

Foot in mouth.... I obviously took it upon myself to type in the incorrect numbers like I was assuming the grader did... Two Mantles were not submitted.

I'm wrong in that aspect, though the 23994673 which is actually a TANNER is an 8, so maybe the grader accidentally marked the Mantle incorrectly. O well. I dont know why I am defending PSA...

Last edited by wilkiebaby11; 02-13-2015 at 11:04 AM.