View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 07:11 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
The difference is resale values is because of FOOLS that bid on flips rather than cards. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

If you didn't see the card, you missed what I consider the most over graded card that I have ever seen. It was way OC and all 4 corners were soft - not touched, soft - and had a crease. It looked like a 4 OC, yet there were several bidders. Why would people bid on such an ugly card? It's simple and has nothing do with resale value. They were bidding on the flip, not the card.

You can sit there all you want and talk about resale value. Those FOOLS are not bidding on cards, they are bidding on flips.

EDIT: For clarification, I'm not calling people that bid on PSA cards FOOLS. I'm saying that when all things are equal (two nearly identical cards, same grade, different holders), the only reason that the PSA cards outsell SGC cards is because some FOOL is paying for a flip.
David- just for kicks, would you rather have an SGC 84 Cobb, or a PSA 7 Cobb when you are trying to raise big money?