View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:01 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
I live in Nova Scotia Canada. Regardless of what I get for the card it will never be on eBay unless the person that buys it from me puts it on.But yes those fees are a killer for sure.That is one thing a lot of people do not understand. They see that a card sold for a certain amount so theirs is worth that much. The seller has a lot of fees that come off that closing price. I did see that the last PSA7 sold for well over $400.00 on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-68-TOP...oAAOSwxOJe6Gik
Out of curiosity, I spoke to VCP and Ebay. This item was not sold at the price. It was sold, but then the buyer canceled. This is why it is confusingly shown as "Sold" in the picture but in the banner says "This listing has ended. The seller has relisted this item or one like this."

this might be an honest mistake or part of a seller scam to show an inflated price. But $400+ was not exchanged for that card.

As an aside, I soften see sketchy things out of Ebay Canada and personally will never buy from a Canadian seller.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236