View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Cliff, do you have scans of all the cards from the sheets you're trying to recreate?

For the 1966 thread, I ended up downloading virtually all of the high number cards from COMC, and then bringing them into Photoshop to standardize the sizes. It took a crapload of time to make every file uniform (2.7" x 3.8" @ 200 DPI), but now I have a scan of each card at the ready to quickly plug in to the 'uncut sheet' layout document I created. I'd be happy to help with your 1963 sheet(s) effort, but don't have the time to grab all of the scans at the moment.
I searched for sites that I could use to simulate a 11 x 12 sheet, the best I could find was BeFunky's Collage Maker. The only problem is the biggest grid that they have is 6 x 6, which I used two of them combined to make 11 x 6 grids which work fine for home computers but they split up on cellphone screens. The one good thing about it is you can put in any size scan and it will adjust them to the same size. I noticed that you were using COMC scans that are apparently one standard size. If I can find a better site or download better software I would. But no, I don't have the 63's in uniform size, I have scans of miscuts and generic cards in all different sizes from several different sources. I think I need much more card placement before it would be worthwhile for you to make virtual sheets yet, other than one row mainly all I have right now are the edge cards in their proper spot. I have quite a few puzzle pieces that fit together but I don't know where they are exactly on the sheets yet.