View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 07:39 AM
Jam.es Braci.liano

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
I think it would be horrible practice for a seller in the long run to provide feedback before receiving feedback or proof of delivery. Thinking this way is painting all buyers as yourself. Honestly as an exseller on eBay (because of shoddy buyers and no protection for sellers) a non payer was the least of my worries.

The seller risk starts at shipping, it can be people who state they never received, even with confirmation they can purposely damage items and demand a return for the item being misrepresented. As well as demand odd things like partial refunds by truly holding feedback hostage as buyers are the only party that can provide negative feedback. There are a million other scams also that leave the seller holding the bag at great loss.

I don’t believe it would help their case with a judge, postmaster, eBay or PayPal if I as a seller had left glowing feedback on the transaction and then they pull this.
Buyers who use PayPal have 180 days to file a claim, do you hold off giving feedback for that long?