Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
OK GUYS........GLOVES ARE OFF!!!!!

AARON JUST CALLED ME AND THREATENED TO SUE ME FOR SLANDER IF I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST AUCTION TO YOU FOLKS ON NET54.

AARON - I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS.............GO FOR IT !!! YOU MENTIONED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL WAS A PERSONAL FRIEND......LET'S SEE !!!

And your statement that you have a legal background and mentioned that you are completely diverse in slander laws is comical to say the least since even a first year law student knows Libel is a defamatory statement that is written. Slander is a defamatory statement that is oral. But I am sure you knew that......didn't you???
Furthermore, a person who wishes to successfully sue you for libel must generally prove the statement is false. Everything I have on you is factual !!!!!

WOULD ANYONE HERE LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS PAST AUCTION AND HOW AARON COMPLETELY SCREWED ME???????? I CAN DETAIL NUMEROUS SCREWUPS!!!! AND HOW IT COST ME HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A SCREW UP!!!

And what could he have done so wrong that would cause him to send me this email: That said, we should handle this privately. In regard to your satisfaction as a customer, we blew it... I truly am sorry, I didn't want to have our relationship end after this auction and never on a bad note.

See Aaron.....that's a copy/paste from an email. Makes it's factual......can't be libel (or as you call it slander) if it's true !!!!
maybe he's conversant in the law, but I doubt he's diverse in it...
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions