View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 03:52 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Sporting Oregon: A Pictorial History of Early Oregon Sports - For Sale

I received this email today and was given permission to post it. Many of you remember Brian Campf, who passed away 3 years ago. He was a forum member for a long time and his knowledge on Oregon related sports is respected by all.

Tom Booth here with OSU Press. We recently published Brian Campf’s book, Sporting Oregon: A Pictorial History of Early Oregon Sports. As I’m sure you know, Brian was an active member on your forum before his unexpected death in 2017. I appreciated reading the various tributes to him from your members.

Brian submitted the final manuscript for his book a month before he died. The project was put on hold for two years before his widow, Sandra Schmahmann, gave us her blessings and permission to proceed. Brian’s enthusiasm for collecting sports history was infectious—his passion and deep knowledge shines through on every page of his book.

I don’t know if there’s a means to do so, but we’d be happy to offer your members a 30% discount and free shipping on orders of Sporting Oregon placed through our website using the promo code CATCH. This offer is valid through 8/31/20.

http://osupress.oregonstate.edu/book/sporting-oregon

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Tom

Tom Booth | Director
Oregon State University Press
www.osupress.oregonstate.edu