View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:35 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
So no comments about this alleged "trimmed" bottom edge after I posted pics of it showing that is very clearly has not been trimmed? No? That's what I thought... Crickets.
I am going to turn the tables on you again since you always ignore hard questions. Today you posted: "my best guess is that it is most likely a factory miscut". In the eBay listing you never suggested that. In fact you said SGC was wrong and there was nothing wrong with the card, in your opinion. For a data scientist who is so precise that is far from it.

Also in the same post above you said you preferred it being in the Authentic holder rather than the Authentic Altered or Authentic Trimmed. If you are sure the card is not altered but is merely a factory miscut, why not get it slabbed as such?

Lastly, all the scans I have seen appears to show some toning on the borders and I have to wonder if the card was soaked or cleaned (not by you of course).

At the end of the day, I trust SGC's head graders' opinions over yours and I think you do too.