View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 07:22 PM
John
John Pur.cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chstrite View Post
Good Sunday. This week I will show you the 1974 entries to the Brooks PSA Master. The 1974 Laughlin All Star is graded as a PSA 9 with 2 PSA 10s out there. Next, is the Topps cards for Brooks in 1974. The regular card is a PSA 10, which is very rare at this grade and expensive. There are 3 other GEMs. The All Star Card with Boyer is a PSA 9 with over 70 peers and 7 GEMs. The Orioles team card at a PSA 9 was difficult to find and a little pricy. There are 3 PSA 10s. The 1974 OPC Brooks and All Star Cards were surprisingly hard to find at these grades. The PSA 6 OPC Brooks card has 10 graded higher. The OPC All Star card is a PSA 8 OC (I have another 8 OC I had graded). There are 3 graded higher. The 1974 Brooks single Stamp is a PSA 9 with 2 graded higher. The Stamp Panel is graded Authentic with only 2 graded with a number grade. Finally, the 1974 Deckle Edge gray and white back. The Gray Back is less rare and is graded as a PSA 8 with 14 peers and 11 graded higher. The rarer white back is tied as highest graded with 2 others. I had this card graded and it is very expensive. The proof is part of the set but does not count in the denominator. My Brooks collection took a turn this week. I completed the Master. It is 100% complete (272 out of 272 on hand; I have as many as 13 items to add). I did some research and found no complete masters with PSA for similar master sets such as Bench, Palmer, Gibson, Mays, Mantle, Clemente, or Aaron. See ya next week with 1975.

Congrats on completing the master!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk