View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 08:51 PM

Default 1952 Topps High Number Complete Sheet

On another thread someone posted a scan of a partial 1952 Topps 25 card high number sheet, Ted Z commented that it is the bottom right corner of the full sheet. That got me wondering if I could reconstruct the whole sheet if I could find more partial sheets. I was able to find two more partial 25 card sheets so I figured that would be enough to give it a try. After sleuthing through the three sheets it dawned on me that the cards were all numbered sequentially, so I was able to piece them together in the correct order. The sheet with Davey Williams as the first card is the upper right corner of the full sheet, the sheet with Mickey Mantle as the first card is the bottom left corner of the full sheet, and the sheet with Dick Rozek as the first card is the bottom right corner. I couldn't find the upper left corner partial that also starts with a Mickey Mantle double print. I will post everything I could find in the next few posts. First, here is what I believe the complete sheet is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52 high bottom.jpg (73.2 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg 52 high top.jpg (75.4 KB, 232 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 04-24-2021 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Missed a word