View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by toybulldog View Post
Leon, two conflicting statements from you? I take it you now realize it doesn't take a ton to get banned from Heritage. A representative from Heritage has posted their nonsensical reasons on this board in the past why at least two other people have had their accounts suspended so why not come back on here and explain why mine has. Yes, it's a delicate area because Heritage would have to fabricate or make something up to justify their child-like behavior in suspending my account.

Heritage rep, come on here and explain. Be honest, be real, you have my permission to post any and all evidence to support your decision. Leon stop band-aiding their asses and let them speak for themselves. Let’s get to know their company a learn a little about their character. I’m open and willing to answer any questions they might have for me.
Taking what I said out of context is weak Mark. In general I think it probably takes a lot to get banned.

Then after that statement, I saw why Chris said YOU are banned, and I didn't think that was too egregious. That doesn't change the way I feel overall.