View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Jeff Gross

People can justify their almost anti-social behaviors any way they want. However, ask any "Ivy League" Ph. D psychologist or psychiatrist if Bruce's thoughts/statements/feelings are anywhere close to normal. They sound more like someone suffering from naracistic personality disorder. I would be amazed if any "Ivy League" mental health professional would say that Bruce is "very happy" based on his beliefs/feelings/thoughts/etc.

Sure, Bruce is a very successful businessman. But I do not understand the need to "talk down" to people with an elitist attitude. The fact is that there are a ton of people who could blow the doors off of Bruce's collection if they so wanted. Instead, they collect items (artwork, vintage fighter planes, yachts, etc) that Bruce couldn't afford on his best day. Imagine if Oprah, Bill Gates, Tiger Woods, Donald Trump, etc. decided to collect sport cards. How would Bruce feel if any one of them joined this board and talked down to him the way bruce talks to other members? My point is that there is always someone who has more so why should anyone act as if they are king of the world?

It's is sad that grown adults still need to put others down to feel better about themselves. I also know it is easy to bully people and treat them like trash as they hide behind a computer screen. I know you normally hear this stuff in a junior high school environment, but I guess some people never grow out of it.

Maybe I am wrong about everything I wrote, but I would be willing to bet that more members than not would agree with me. I guess time will tell.

BTW, as Big Six continues to ask, "What is your purpose on this board?" It appears it is only to stroke your massive ego. Great posts Big Six!