View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 07:20 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
It's like these people need to be in a constant aggrieved state. Just when one lie gets proven/called out, they just brush it off and are right on to the next one without skipping a beat.
I honestly don't know what it is? TDS or something else? Does CNN & MSNBC and other left leaning news sites have subliminal messaging that brainwashes/reprograms these people?
I think some are left with the realization that their own irrational fear and political alignment made them buy in and risk their children’s lives for no reason and possibly give them lifelong medical issues.
To admit that would be almost worse than doing it. Almost. To blame the people responsible would be like bashing their lifelong heroic oligarchs they feel are protecting them from evil.
What's amazing is some realize they have the reasoning skills and intellect to set themselves free once they admit fault or admit their beliefs were misguided but they deny themselves this because they can't, no matter what, admit they were duped.

It's hard to imagine this kind of nativity/ignorance/stupidity. It's simply mindboggling but yet they'll continue to vote them into office because they've been brainwashed so bad, they think/believe the other side is even worse.
I completely agree with you on the part I made bold. I wish those the absolute best on admitting that they have been brainwashed by social media.