View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVAJOY91 View Post
Thanks to all Net54 members who take this forum serious and for those (Runscott and yanks12025), who can't believe there are collectors out there (like me) who buy items that they find interesting with no knowledge of it's history and who is a member in this GREAT forum called NET54 where collectors can ask for opinions and information without being criticize. if those of you have noting good to say about ones lack of knowledge and don't want to inform collectors (like me) then just keep it to yourselves. you are giving this great forum a bad rap. i know collectors who are afraid to come to this site for advise because they feel bullied. There are bully laws in this country and maybe those who bully others on this site should familiarize themselves with those laws.

Lol. Bully laws.

Dude you don't care about this forum at all. You just come on here to USE members for their knowledge and to do all your research. You don't come here to actually be apart of the forum. Look what happened when people questioned your items. You either ran away and stopped posting for weeks or you replied back to them disagreeing with their opinion.

People 100% proved your photo didn't show Joe Jackson. Yet you kept going on saying it has to be him.