View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 10:13 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Hey DJ
Already have spoken, more than once, with REA, Joe D., and many, many more. This hasn't been a split second thought on doing the show. It seems this area is a bit under represented in larger shows with some national presence. And Kyle has been successfully doing local card shows for a few years now, which I have set up at many times. He and I live about 4-5 miles apart which also makes executive meetings very easy.

And thanks for the feedback Brass Rat. There is probably a show stopper for every weekend in the year, so in that respect, we just want to collect as much info as we can and make a decision based on that. Easter and the Masters have to be considered, for sure.
No contracts have been signed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
Leon, no real thoughts, but I do wish you luck and hope you are able to get the show off the ground. I'm sure you already have, but if not, I'd suggest reaching out to Joe Drelich who does the Philly Show to see if he has any suggestions. Also don't forget REA is usually at the end of April/beginning May time frame, so there Spring auction may be full swing at that time.

DJ

Last edited by Leon; 12-23-2018 at 10:27 AM.