View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Here's a weird question, is there an upcharge fee schedule?

In other words, you send in a $200 value card and it grades out better than expected (HA! HA! HA! God, that's funny!!! When does a card ever come back graded higher than expected???) and they hit you with an upcharge. Does that fee vary? Say the card is deemed to be worth $400, is that added fee the same amount as one deemed to be valued at $500, $600, etc.? And what amounts are these upcharges? Is there a sliding scale?

It would be nice to have that specific info in order to weigh the risk of submitting cards that could possibly breach the $200 mark.
I think it’s based on the different service levels on their website, which specify the price points and max values.

https://www.psacard.com/pricing

If there are multiple service levels with the same value limit, then I think you pay for the lowest service that your item qualifies for.

So I’m interpreting this to mean that you would pay $25 for an item valued up until $499, and from $500 to $1,499 in value costs $75. Hard to imagine you would pop above that level without seriously misunderestimating the value of your item.

1963 Post complete panel
1964 Sports Heroes stickers
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel