View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 05:12 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willjaimet View Post
Hello,

First off, I apologize for not originally taking the time to read this. I just sat down and here are my thoughts.

My main issue with SCR is that they never reached out for comment. I believe you need to give someone the decency to respond. Maybe I’m wrong but that is how I feel.

Every single card or piece of memorabilia I’ve ever sold that someone wasn’t happy with for whatever reason I gave a no questions asked refund. And I will continue to do the same.

As far as my legal issues go, I take full responsibilities for my actions. if you want to know more details on it I will probably explain it on a podcast at some point. If you’d like to discuss it in person or on the phone I’d be open to that. Thanks again for your post.
So to be clear, the allegations were in fact true. Your objection is that SCR didn't reach out to comment (and presumably the personal insults and less than professional way they wrote it, I totally understand that), and that if a buyer caught the fraud and realized you had trimmed the card, you refunded them. Is this your position?

If so, do you think buying cards, trimming them, getting them into slabs, and selling them as high grade was a wrong thing to do?