View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 09:16 AM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

One thing to know is that we don't know what the finesportsamerica final items look like, and what we are seeing on their website isn't the final product.

Meaning, much of their images on the site are of real items (original old movie posters, etc), and they print on demand from those images. Thus, many of those items, including perhaps the Ruth ad, may never have been ordered or produced.

An example is, the following link pictures an actual original vintage movie poster, and, when ordered, they print on demand that image onto products: coffee cup, bag, print. The actual 'Pride of the Yankees' coffee cup, phone case or print likely doesn't exist. Is the Pride of the Yankees coffee cup you order original? Obviously not, and, beyond that it's on a coffee cup, will be easily identified as a reprint. Is the poster pictured on their site original? Yes.

Thus, the actual, finished products you order are not shown on the site. They have speculative images of what the Lou Gehrig poster or Gum ad imposed on a generic handbag or print or phone case would resemble, but that's it.

Lou Gehrig movie poster

And, as has already been demonstrated, the eBay ad did not come from this site or from the image they have, as they are graphically different.

But, as I said, I will get one and report.

I'd also be happy to then examine the eBay bought one.

Last edited by drcy; 06-10-2021 at 11:47 AM.