View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 08:41 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

The only dealers I know in any of those countries are Olympic dealers. However, you can also search those countries ebay sites. Go to the ebay main page in Chrome. Go to the very bottom and on the right will be 'ebay sites'. Drop down and pick the country you want. Belgium, Italy and Spain are all choices. If you click on the country it will go to their site. In Chrome a window will pop up in the upper right hand corner asking if you want to translate the language to English. Click on the box that said 'always'. You should then be able to navigate the site and find cards. Most sites have a collectibles section. I do not know if they translate Flemish, but I do know that Spanish and Italian will translate. I have had a lot of success with ebays Germany, Italy and France with the translation program. The translations can be slow but they always seem to work on the items listed. They do not always work for inside the listings so you may want to open up a translation tab so you can copy and paste from the listings (search Italian, Spanish etc to English) You may also find that some people will not ship to the U.S. I usually message them to double check and most will do it.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 07-19-2023 at 08:44 PM.