View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Banned

can heritage answer that.

i am the one who email the executive, namely steve ivy, the boss. and i didnt pester him, i sent one email explaining how the sports dept. was failing in doing a good job, especially in boxing.

you can post the email if you want to. i didnt even name anyones name, never mentioned chris ivy in the email, as to not give the impression i am picking on someones kid. I just mentioned 'sports dept"

what they dont realize is that we tried over and over and over and over again to help heritage the nice way, and they fixed nothing, kept doing the same junk over and over again. basically tells you to get lost and keep walking pal.

they put up a wife signed fitzsimmons that psa certs, now psa has that same autograph on their psaautographfacts page, and i emailed orlando and grad as well as posted here and elsewhere that its bogus, and I show proof.

And it is still up on the autograph facts page as a genuine fitzsimmons autograph. This is what you get from these organizations when they they just dont care and are deaf to the hobby.

They still have the marciano signed letter as an exemplar on autograph facts also. they know its no good, but they arent going to admit they made a mistake.

Also recently Heritage sold an Spinks/Ali scorecard from their first fight, and Heritage said that Spinks gave up his championship belt in order to fight Ali.

Of course not doing their full homework, this is incorrect, Spinks only surrendered the WBC belt, not the WBA belt, which Ali subsequently won in their second matchup in order to be the first 3 time world heavyweight champion.

Now it's funny because I told Heritage of their clumsy error, but I didn't email Chris Ivy of the mistake, I emailed Steve Ivy, the boss and Heritage corrected the description. Now if I am banned, and Steve Ivy was so mad that I emailed him the first time letting him know how the sports dept. leaves much to be desired, why wasn't my email address in his delete/junk file, and why didn't he delete my email as soon as he saw it. He didn't, he read it and go the description changed. This is hardly pestering or abusing senior executives. If helping them out like this and correcting a description due to their lack of knowledge of boxing history is pestering, I am guilty.

Heritage doesn't know what to say. They say what they think you will believe. If you buy their line, then that's thier official line they are going to go with.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-19-2013 at 04:30 PM.