View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
yeah, someday, when the fog lifts.... everyone will see that the Moral Ass certed Mantle depicted here will be real

Is that what you mean?...or after Moral Less is done suing everybody in the litigious world of autographs, he wins a judgment and then......miraculously, every Mantle he ever certed becomes real? Is that what you mean about fog lifting?

All the fog in the world and smoke screens at ANL will not change the fact that every Mantle certed by Moral Less is a known forgery. I’ve said it once and I'll say it a million more times..... The only authentic Mantle this lowly Mantle collector has seen with a beautiful shiny Moral Less gold hologram in 6 years is the ones used in the JSA sting where the original stickers were peeled off and a Moral Ass sticker affixed....is that the fog you speak of? Enlighten Fudd about the Fog? It's not that I have a bone to pick with anybody, I just call them as I see them and right now Moral ass is a boil on society in general for continuing to do what he does even after he knows it's wrong.....and that is just plain wrong. I think the fog bank is clearing

you got mantle on the brain and everyone else is gropo the robot. you are in the fog and when it lifts you will see clearly, but not before then. 10 dollar autographs arent the big problem when there are 10 grand, 35 grand, 50 grand, 90 grand , 150 grand and 300 grand items out there.

how many people on this board would buy a morales? how many would buy an abc, xyz certed item? There's your answer. keep tilting at the windmills.