View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Matt

I have had Sean find me high dollar and low dollar cards over the years; I have had him help me sell when I needed to sell a piece to get a new one, and didn't have the bandwidth due to work-- and he's always been upfront, honest, and diligent. He responds promptly when I reach out, and I would recommend him to anyone.

He's a dealer, so he will never pay a collector's price, which is an important thing to keep in mind when a collector is trying to sell TO any dealer. As opposed to THROUGH the dealer. Though once we were able to match numbers on a larger deal, and he wired high five digits in my account immediately. That action talks.

Anecdotally, at a show once I saw him give a customer extra money, after he paid for and then bumped a card. I remember remarking to myself that not many dealers would do that, well after buying a card. I felt it was a stand up gesture and I felt it telling of his character.

Seems there was some kind of clerical error here, as opposed to anything nefarious. If I saw cards that were listed in such error on eBay I might hit the BIN, but I would understand if the seller saw and asked to correct his mistake, seems reasonable.

Last edited by MattyC; 02-06-2016 at 02:06 PM.