View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Barry Jock

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
If it was an obvious error for well below the market value of the card, then yes, I see a moral problem with not only trying to take advantage of that mistake, but then taking the next step of posting in a public forum in attempt to hurt the sellers' reputation. Bad form in my opinion.
If it happened only once, ok, I would let that slide and the buyer did. In fact, he let it slide and gave the seller another opportunity only to have the same thing happen again. Bad form to out the seller? I disagree. Tough to call if a pattern but the seller himself came here and said that he has multiple mistakes every day. How often is this happening? Is it ok for him to continue to do it to many buyers every day? Now the pattern is there.

The seller has hurt his own reputation by his own doing. Quite a liberalistic approach to not let the seller have any responsibility.

There are deals on ebay all the time. Mistakes, people looking for quick turnover, what ever the reason. Is the buyer suppose to know this was a mistake? Should he be messaging the seller to tell him that he thinks his prices are too low? It's unreasonable to put that on the buyer.

Last edited by yankeeno7; 02-06-2016 at 05:54 PM. Reason: spelling