View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 11:47 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bks14sr View Post
Just an FYI, if you are shipping to SGC via USPS, your box is not delivered directly to SGC. But rather, boxes are held at the local post office and picked up by SGC. Not a huge deal, but it does take longer. My expensive shipment has been sitting at the post office since last Wednesday and still shows “Available for pickup”. I know there’s waits associated, but I also know how sloppy USPS/UPS type facilities are, as I worked for them for 15 yrs. I was told Fedex delivers direct.
it goes to a special room in the Post Office and they pick it up daily. There should never be more than 1 day from when the tracking says "delivered" and when its logged in the system. I am sure you have already done this, but definitely email SGC.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236