View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Default Great News! (GAI pack grading)

Posted By: Gary B.

"The missing post in question (from Gary) said something to the effect that many of the collectors on this forum were either rich or spoiled or both. It was pretty random."

This wasn't even close to the intention of my post, and it certainly wasn't random as it was heartfelt and thought out, but since it no longer exists, people can't see for themselves to comment on it. And please don't delete this post too and give me an opportunity at least to defend myself.

I thought I had something valuable to say, but I guess the moderator didn't agree with my point of view - I guess I hit a nerve, and so it was deleted/censored. I guess only the posts that everyone can readily agree on are allowed to remain (obviously this is an exaggeration, but what am I supposed to think)? I certainly talked about the topic. This is really sad, and is going to make me seriously think about expressing my opinion or putting a lot of time and thought into a post again on this forum which I thought I really admired and respected.

I've been to many online forums, and while they are moderated, it's never been close to being this extreme.