View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 08:06 AM
Chris
Chr!s Stua.rt

So, just an update on my matter---he eventually got back to me on my first order with him, only after me filing complaints with the San Diego Consumer Protection Group, Paypal among other avenues. It took him a month to respond after my order and he apologized saying it was somehow missed by him. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt and played around with a few more auctions-- the next orders were shipped to me and received although it took a very long time. For the most part, I was pretty happy with what I received. However, on both of my next successive auction purchases, there were multiple items missing--- I would say about 25% of the items I purchased. Also, I discovered that many items were trimmed. It's hard to tell on his website with the photos. I complained and was able to send them back for a refund. He said he didn't know they were trimmed (although it was blatantly obvious). Right now, I am attempting to collect over $1000 in refunds for those missing orders I mentioned. Joe said he was sending payment nine days ago, yet I've received nothing. So, another Paypal dispute it is. I honestly think that maybe it is just an operational thing, and he is older, I get the feeling that he just takes his sweet time and doesn't really respect the need for getting things shipped out on time. However, the guy was supposed to refund me over $1000 over a week and a half ago, so who knows. Ultimately if you decide to participate in his auctions--here's what to expect---the fact that it could take forever to get your cards, and you might never get them at all, if he somehow forgets. You might not actually get your order due to it not existing, probably due to the fact that he just resells stuff on the auction site, not knowing it's missing from inventory. And based on my experience, he definitely has trimmed stuff--now I don't know if this is intentional or not (i hope not really I do), but I have a hard time believing that he didn't know the cards he sent to me were trimmed in the first place. Caveat Emptor.

Last edited by cdogstu99; 04-20-2021 at 08:40 AM.