View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 10:51 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
He came up end of 2014. Might the Donruss rookie set have been issued after his debut? And if so, what's his rookie card, since the Donruss would seem to meet the criteria at that point, no? I hope he never makes the HOF so I don't have to deal with this.
My post about his 2015 card missing the RC shield is to highlight how many modern buyers don't like off brands that cannot officially use the team emblems on jerseys. So for modern collectors of all things Topps (like me - I just cannot buy Panini products), it creates a conundrum. Do I buy the 2014 Donruss Realmuto because that is his only RC, or do I follow Beckett's lead and buy the 2015 Topps Update that has no shield, and simply declare it his offical RC?

https://www.beckett.com/news/the-dai...o-rookie-card/
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo