View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 02:53 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasL View Post
I do remember the croquet photo had a lot of debate about it, which seemed pretty 50/50 and they just went with one that gave it the thumbs up.

There was another photo a while back that came from the family of one of Billy's Hispanic friends (attached photo of two men)

A man in Oregon (I think) came across a large cache of photos that seemed like were tied to the Chisum family that had pretty obvious photos of Sallie Chisum and Tom O'Folliard among the group and very possibly one of Billy but he could not get historians to sign off on it for some reason...honestly I think he probably really found one of Billy. (attached portrait photo)
Great photos and info. I personally do not have the background and expertise to be giving opinions on people on 100+ year-old photos. I can see and acknowledge the resemblance, but that's about it for me. Interesting info though.

Also, do you seem to find it the least little bit too coincidental that all these alleged BTK photos don't start turning up till 130-140 years after Billy's death. Another one of those things that make you go hmmmmmmm!