View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>shelly jaffe</b><p>I started this thread with the hope that it would lead to people getting angry and doing something about the suspect part of the autograph market. Well I think that has worked. Now its time for the people on here to come up with a working idea on just how to get to fixing the problem. <br />I still feel that we should put pressure on Krause and other publications that support the crap that is going on. <br />I know that at the Hawaii show Tim Fitzsimmons of the FBI spoke to many of you. Maybe its time for him to speak to the public and not just the dealers. It also might take a person like me to do that as well. To make people aware of just how easy it is to lose your money in this hobby. To make them understand if it is to good to believe then don't believe it.<br /><br />There are a great deal of major shows and this might be the place where people will listen. Krause is running the upcoming show in Florida what better place to bring up CC than at that show. I just want this crap to end.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />W