View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Victor Moreno is a piece of work, no doubt about it.
The negative stories about AMI are all over the internet. It certainly appears that they have left many consignors holding the bag.
When PAAS was formed Victor was a part of it but certainly not in an authenticating way, I wanted to make that very clear.
Three of us authenticated for the AMI catalog ,and constantly battled with Victor and Kieta, until we could establish our independence about authentication without them trying to influence us.
The idea eventually emerged that we should set up a TPA company and Victor was going to handle the advertising and the finances for the advertising.
That advertising effort was sorely lacking and was one of the factors causing PAAS and AMI to split up.
The authenticating company stayed together for a while and for a variety of reasons I decided to leave PAAS after a few months.
Mike Frost and Steve Koschal kept PAAS together for a period of time, I don't really remember how long, but eventually as you see they had a falling out.
I have not tried to make it sound as if Victor was an authenticator with P.A.A.S.
I have not done any authentication for them in years and I do not follow all the negative blogs about American Memorabilia Auctions. I am sure there are some truths as well as many misleading stories as this industry is well known for.. All I was saying was I like Victor and I think you would agree he always treated us fair when he brought us out to Vegas.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 09-16-2013 at 06:59 AM.