View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 07:50 AM
Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
If they really are team signed pages mixed with high school friends, I would probably change my mind and remove the pages.

Yes, the PSA/DNA website, or JSA website, has a list of names including prices to authenticate.

Take a picture of each page you want to authenticate, and create a new thread under the Autos genre, and title it "who are these signatures?" You will be shocked at the level of knowledge on this board, as other members will help you identify signatures. Some members on this site might even tell you if they are authentic.

Yes, the reasoning for cutting those pages out, was because of the odd mix of signatures. Obviously, when my grandfather was a kid, he probably wasn’t concerned with “monetary” value of signatures, so this was his “autograph” book, and he obtained signatures without worry of what was grouped together etc...

I will snap a few pics and post, as I would like to identify some other signatures. But I am really wanting to encapsulate really only for the preservation aspect. The paper is very old, and thin, and I just figured that it would save better behind plastic. In regards to being authentic, I’m confident that they are all authentic, as these weren’t purchased from a secondary source, but were obtained by my grandfather as a kid during a well documented family vacation.

I just want to ensure I am making the right decision in preservation fromt he experts here on Net54. I would like to possibly give it to my son someday, as a family keepsake. Thanks

Last edited by Filthy; 02-22-2021 at 07:52 AM.