View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 07:19 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Show-n-Tell which Tobacco cards you have are your favorites, post as many as you like

Hey Guys,

Circa 2010 on Net54, I presented my theory regarding the "split-personality" of the T206 350/460 Series cards in their latter print runs (Winter 1910 to
Spring 1911). Group A comprising of 35 subjects. Group B comprising of 28 subjects. And, this theory has withstood the test of time.

In 2010......Ames, Dougherty, Mathewson, Murphy and Reulbach had NOT yet been confirmed with the red HINDU back. Back then, I predicted that these
5 guys would eventually be discovered with red HINDU backs. Subsequently, Dougherty and Murphy were discovered. The other 3 remain to be seen.

Here is a record of one of my predictions....that of Danny Murphy (batting) will be discovered with a red HINDU back......

Dated 4-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
Thanks Ted, my one and only...but as Leon often says if you're only going to have one why not this one.

But what I really want is a Cobb Red Port with Red Hindu back..

All joking aside love to find out if a Danny Murphy batting is out there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
JOHN

I guarantee that eventually this card will be found. It is currently lying low due to the capricious whims
of the The Monster

TED Z

Look guys.....I try to inform, educate, or simply encourage thought regarding the complexities of the T206 set. I really appreciate all your
positive responses, phone calls, emails, etc. since 2005. But, there are one (or 2) on this forum that get their kicks playing the "negative"
game. And, I have tried (more or less) to play the tolerance game in dealing with their comments.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 05-19-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.