View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 03:38 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
I wasn't speaking to anybody particular on this site, unless you are implying that an anti-vaxxer is something that does not exist in society. I was mostly referring to the Kennedy clan member, who's article has been used to start this thread, and has a long history of being an "anti-vaxxer", to the detriment of our society.

Oh, and the use of "buzzwords" is certainly not monopolized by one side or another. The liberal use of the term "Liberal", as if it's some sort of a swear word, is one example.
My apologies, Dave. I assumed, since there were only 2 of us who seemed to have opposing views to yours and others here, when I read “These”, as in plural, I assumed I was ‘one” in your “anti-vaxxer” description.

The thing is, no one really knows if this might have contributed to Aaron’s death but many wrote that possibility off right away as a no way, not possible, he was 86, etc, without even giving the vaccine a second thought that it could possibly be a possibility.

From the beginning, we were told to take 2 weeks to flatten the curve, yet here we are 10+ months later and we are still no further ahead?

We were told masks don’t work to masks work a 100%, we were told covid lives on surfaces to no, covid doesn’t live on surfaces, the list of do's and don'ts goes on and on and they all eventually contradict themselves.

Many have asked why flu deaths are way down and we are told it’s because everyone is masking up, washing their hands, isolating, etc, but when the covid numbers go up, or don’t level off, we are told because everyone isn't washing their hands, masking up and isolating??? Which is it???

Also, with regards to flu deaths, why are so many other death numbers way down like heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and other comorbidity types of deaths? Did covid magically cure all those diseases??

Also, why is no one, or hardly anyone, talking about the increase in suicides, drug overdoses, child and spousal abuse cases that have all risen 30 to 40% during this? What are those death numbers?

The thing is, like I mentioned above, this vaccine was rushed through with no long term studies/tests on its effectiveness, its immediate or long term side affects. Nothing. The big companies, Pfizer, Maderna, etc, have all washed their hands of being liable, meaning they can’t be sued if someone dies or has a severe life changing reaction. That in itself should tell many people, or give cause for concern about getting this shot yet many will blindly and ignorantly get it without questioning anything.
Has any new info come out from those that have had the shots that they are now 100% protected/immune from getting it ever again? Why are those who have had the shots told to continue to isolate, to wear a mask, etc? Makes zero sense to me.

Likely, like most everyone, I am sick and tired of the same old back and forth, do this, don’t do that, isolate, wear a mask, wash your hands, let alone the fact thousands of small businesses are being shuttered yet it is OK to rub shoulders at places like Wal Mart and Costco that see far greater numbers of people gathered than any of these small establishments do. It makes zero sense!

Like I said above, and in a another post, with a 98% recovery rate, I will not be getting the shot, and that is my personal opinion and I’ll stick to that. For those that want to get the vaccine, fill your boots, I am not going to condemn you nor laugh at you for it. It’s just not for me is all, especially, even more so now, considering what happen to my BIL’s mother, and many other cases just like it, like possibly Hank Aaron's as well?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/h...ine-death.html

"Healthy' South Florida doctor died 2 weeks after receiving COVID-19 vaccine"
https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...mi-beach-sinai
https://www.deccanherald.com/interna...ot-939742.html