View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 07:07 PM
Emlily Ell.is

9/16 Update:
Money spent: $380;
Cards acquired: 70
Not useable/creased: 11

Notes: I went to the small local show that occurs every other month and again bought some cards from Larry Duehly (SP). I spent $380, but I picked up a total of 81 cards. There were 5 stars/HOFers as part of 70 I could use. When I got home and took a closer, though, there were 11 I couldn't use because of creasing. The Robin Roberts was part of that group, so I was a little disappointed there. Also, the Banks had a print line across it, so I'll have to upgrade that at some point.

But after today, I'm within 32 cards of finishing the set. I can't believe I'm this close to it (and to think, I was willing to give it up earlier this week. But I couldn't find a buyer that would take it off my hands). So I'll be looking for the final 32 cards over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully I can finish in the next 4-6 weeks. We go to Disney in Novemeber, and I'd like to be finished by then.

Anyway, these are part of the cards I picked up today. Just scanned some of the bigger ones. Got 70 cards overall for my set. So I'm getting closer. Thanks for the look.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.