View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Rich Klein

To defend the National promoters and their scheduling issues, in reality they have about a 4-6 week period to run the show depending on how July 4th falls.

I know in Texas, we begin school on August 21st or so which is and was a shock to me who never began school in the NY area until after Labor Day.

So using that, we have about a 6 week period in which the show can be run to deal with school issues.

And then dealing with what various venues have available and does it fit the National's needs, does limit them quite a bit.

So, there are going to be conflicts no matter what anyone does and that decision on where and when is something above our pay grade.

Personally, there are three areas I think have been ideal for the National: Anaheim, Chicago and Baltimore. Another possibility is St. Louis

All 3 have tons of hotel rooms near the show, All 3 have accessible transportation to and from and All 3 have enough things to do in the area to make the social events fun. If we just rotated between these three areas, I'd be a happy man. (of course, I'd be happier if we did not have hard concrete floors but that is another issue)

Regards
Rich

Last edited by Rich Klein; 08-02-2017 at 12:13 PM.