View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 06:48 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
Yes, you are. And you're probably worse if you follow Posobiec on Twitter.

The twitter account you cite is from Jack Posobiec. "Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white supremacist and antisemitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory claiming high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. Since 2018, Posobiec has been employed by One America News Network (OANN), a far-right cable news television channel, as a political correspondent and on-air presenter." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
The CNN director is right on video stating those things but yet you deflect and believe more made up fake stories about the author all in an effort to discredit him.
Did you watch the other video's I posted at the end of pg 3 where the same CNN director talks about how they fooled the sheep like yourself to believe in the propaganda and fake news to used to sink Donald Trump?
Did you watch where they are now going to ramp up the global warming train for Biden and Dems because fear sells? $$$

Hopefully someday, Mike, you realize you are being played, being lied to, being brainwashed into believing all this nonsense, but of course, my hopes for you aren't very strong.

I suppose you believe the recent cold snap, snowstorm that you just experienced in Texas is also global warming because that's what the likes of CNN and other global warming alarmists sites told you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gore.jpg (28.5 KB, 163 views)