View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 08:08 PM
Curt

I am a member of a facebook group that advertises private signings.
It's mostly for following, as I have not participated yet after probably close to a year. however, I find it odd that among the legit posts for actual signings, there is a field of "can anyone get..." and "anyone head about so and so signing?". There seem to be more posts asking if someone is signing than posts advertising actual signings.

Seems there is a hungry market for signings these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCox3 View Post
You actually bring up a great point. No, we haven't really seen private/public signings posted in this forum too often over the years, and it's rather nice not to. It seems every corner of the hobby-related internet is getting clogged with such postings these days. While the info is very helpful, the constant cross-posting by those running the signings can be a bit excessive. Nothing personal whatsoever, of course. Might it be an idea to create a subcategory for this sort of thing in the BST section? It would be helpful and also nice to see it all in one place. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a stretch to envision this section overrun with signing announcements in the near future.