View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 11:12 AM
Brad

My situation wasn't USPS but UPS which occurred this past Tues.

I had a large box of cards arriving, including unopened loose packs and boxes. I'm working from home so I used the UPS function to track where the truck actually was....all day.

I don't live in a big city and I watched the driver zig zag, backtrack, go out into the country then back into town all day. On three different occasions he was within a 30 second drive of my house during the day and did not deliver. He finally stopped after 5!

When I did get the box it looked like it had gone 10 rounds with Tyson. Thankfully the packaging was good so the boxes were not damaged, but I took pics before opening...just in case.

I can only imagine the amount of time that would have been saved if he would have had a correctly mapped out delivery schedule. Best guess is he would have shaved off a few hrs at least.

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/gnep31/

Successful trades/transactions: Mountaineer1999, BlueDevel89, ezez420, Shorttmail66, Northviewcats, Mintacular, Elberson, NATCARD, Oneofthree67, Leerob538, shammus, Hawkfan70, 39special, scmavl, jimtigers65, rocuan