View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Joe

I am not a Jays fan, but I couldn’t blame the reaction of the Toronto Fans, because if they had lost the game on such an absurd play, that would have been a travesty. I don’t condone the bottle throwing – as that was very dangerous – but if I was a Jays fan in those stands I would be going crazy too (we all would whether we thought the call was right or not).

As for Bautista, I enjoyed every second of his stare down and flip - pure entertainment, which is what I tune in for. (but if it was my team he did that against I would hate him and despise his actions .) You have to realize the emotion of that moment and the entire game.

As far fans cheering cheaters - every fan for every team does it if the player is on your team. Boston and LA fans cheered Manny Ramirez, SF cheered Bonds, Milwaukee cheers for Braun…and so on…(remember Dodger fans wildly cheering for Ramirez from "Mannywood" in left field even after he was suspended 50 games for PEDs?)

The fact is if they are on your team you cheer pretty much unconditionally (if your team is winning), and if they are on the other team you hate, despise and think of every way to bash them.

Last edited by vintagesportscollector; 10-14-2015 at 07:19 PM.