View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Bobby Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I don't think you would shut your business down like that, unless Brent Mastro bought you out.

Your site showed the backs BACK FROM 2015.
Again we did not remove any back images...for us to do something like that would be virtually impossible. If you look at images on our site there are cases where there are any where from 1 to 6,7,8 images of any given sale. And then they are in no particular order the first image is not always the front of the card, it could be the back of the card. There is no set consistency the way the images are loaded on the site, it is a direct pull for the auction houses and however they set their order.

I would like to see some examples of these missing images but no one has submitted a "Report a Problem" on VCP for me to look into the matter. Think I saw somewhere the seller Probstein was brought up and if that is the case he did not provide back images for years so there would not even be a back image to delete. Not all sellers provide back images. We can only pull what is there and not something out of thin air if it does not exist.