View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 07:38 AM
Jay Shumsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimberleycardcollector View Post
I sell items on Ebay every week and haven’t had any issues with USPS priority mail. Some buyers complain and always want cheaper shipping but I’ve had great luck for many years and all this year with two day priority. Maybe one or two show up a day later but so far so good. I also like the 50.00 insurance included.
You should consider yourself very lucky then. I have shipped several things priority in the last few weeks. A couple have made it only a day or two late, but others have taken 7-9 days just to make it from my local post office to the next distribution center in NJ (so in the same state they were shipped from) before sitting there for a while. One package took 13 days to get delivered from NJ to OH. For me, paying for priority hasn't been worth it since it hasn't seemed to help compared to just first class with tracking.

From what I have read online, the USPS is overwhelmed with packages as well as with large numbers of employees out sick so they just can't keep up with the volume. I'm hoping things will improve post holidays as less new packages are being added to the system.