View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 02:17 PM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

Figured I’d share my recent priority shipping/ tracking experience. Thankfully it had a good ending when the package was finally delivered to me today. I bought a couple cards that were shipped by the seller on December 12th via usps priority 2 day mail. It was accepted on the 12th in North Carolina then was scanned the very next day (13th) in Newark New Jersey. Looked like the package would be delivered next day and moving quickly. However the next day on the 14th it inexplicably said it was departing. North Carolina center again. Then heard nothing until December 18th when it said package was in transit and arriving late but will still be delivered.

Since then I’ve been checking tracking everyday hoping for any sort of update and nothing until last night on the 7th when it was scanned in NYC metro facility. Finally today after much stressing, as it was roughly 4K + value, it was delivered safely with box in good shape today. Cards were fine. Crisis averted but I’ve been stressing over this one for weeks , close to a month since the 2 day package shipped.

I share this not to bash the USPS or anything but just to give my experience for others who are likely in the same boat. I was really getting worried this was “lost” or stolen or damaged but it eventually came unharmed. Would have really sucked for me and the seller had these not turned up. I guess everyone needs to keep being patient and hopefully things will be back to near normal shortly.

Last edited by yanksfan09; 01-08-2021 at 02:24 PM.