View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Default nice experience with a dealer

Posted By: leon

I just bought some stuff from Mike and it was fine. He did a good job for me. I did have one pretty big issue a few years ago that didn't really ever get worked out, but really I was a 3rd party bystander anyway. It was about an altered T205 NMT-MT Cobby he had on his site. He denied it as altered and said I didn't know what I was talking about. I did know in that case as I was the one that sent it in to SGC and it came back trimmed AND altered. I do believe this was probably an honest mistake though. At the same time I did want to at least point out a mistake that was made, imo.......btw, I had originally bought that card from good 'ole Norm (I live with my parents and work at a prison) Showers. Norm had told me he got it from some Amish tobacco farmers in PA.....don't really know about all that but I guess the Amish wanted it to look better....or maybe it wouldn't fit in their Amish card sleeves . I returned it to Norm and I guess Mike got it from Norm....but it was on Mike's site with no mention of an issue EVEN after I emailed him about it..... regards