View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 10:33 AM
Dave

I mean sometimes a question is just a question. How many sellers do we see on Ebay list stuff as NM or better, that just one look tells you it's not even close?

Then we see a scan that might look NM, but we all know scanners and digital photos don't always catch flaws in cards and memorabilia, no matter how hard you try to take the perfect picture.

I understand frustrating questions. I get them all the time for things that can simply be answered by actually reading the description.

I also have one guy who bids on boxing programs regularly from me. Almost always he contacts me ahead of time to ask condition questions, and if I might have missed something in the description.......whether I have it listed as NM or Poor, or have a ton of photos showing the program in detail.

I assume, he's probably been burned before, just like most of us have at one time or another. I dig the program out, look at it again, answer as best as I can, and move on. More often then not he bids, and if he wins he pays, and I've never heard a complaint from him after the transaction is done and he's received his package. Normally just a positive feedback with a compliment attached.