View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:04 AM
Brad

In 2020 I bought more modern product than I have in the past 10 years. In part because of speculation/high card prices and also because I am in an essential industry so we were not greatly effected by what Covid did to the economy. My vintage purchasing remained about the same, but it is getting harder to find deals for the items I collect.

I don't see myself purchasing anywhere near what I did last yr. I'm sure I will have some impulse buys, but actively hitting store after store looking for blasters won't happen this year. The new administration will vey likely have a negative impact on my industry with increased regulation, taxes and fuel prices. So I will be tightening the belt, so to speak, in most of my discretionary spending habits.

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/gnep31/

Successful trades/transactions: Mountaineer1999, BlueDevel89, ezez420, Shorttmail66, Northviewcats, Mintacular, Elberson, NATCARD, Oneofthree67, Leerob538, shammus, Hawkfan70, 39special, scmavl, jimtigers65, rocuan