View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 08:54 AM
Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
They were better... MUCH better. But I'm not allowed to have that opinion according to you??

We live in a world right now where the overwhelming majority of people enjoy the highest quality of life and standard of living that has EVER been experienced in history... this isn't even debatable, yet there is more whining and complaining then there ever has been. YOU'RE a perfect example with this post... the world is full of losers right now who can't even handle someone else's opinion. It's pathetic.

Didn't you also just start a thread with some ridiculous garbage about growing old.... with some nonsense about trying new things? .... so it's great to announce YOUR opinion... right?

Next time, just go sob in the corner when you disagree with someone and can't deal with their opinion, and save everyone from your whining and insecurity clown.
Not sure what Steve said that deserved this response. Was he wrong? I just finished an autobiography of Henry Aaron and a biography of Roberto Clemente. Both ballplayers told the same stories of their times in the South during spring training. How black ad Latin ballplayers were forced to stay on the bus when they'd stop to eat and have to wait until the white teammates brought food back out to them on the bus; how white teammates stayed in luxury hotels, while the black players were forced to rent rooms in houses owned by black people in the black section of town. And it stayed this way until 1962!! So, if you asked them, I think they'd say things and people weren't so great back then...